Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go VOLS!

Trace in his Vols shirt from Sassy Stitches.


Our first outing without Trace was a hard one. My dad,Poppa,bought two tickets to the Memphis vs Tennessee game. He invited Tobby to go but the night before came down with something horrible and gave me his ticket. It was November 6. Trace stayed with his GiGi and PawPaw that night. I had never been away from him but longer than an hour. I thought about him the whole night. I had fun but was very ready to get home to my love. This was my second college game and like the first,I just wasn't "into it". While we were at the game Tobby decided he wanted to make this a tradition for Trace to keep for years to come. So for his birthday EVERY year we are going to take him to Knoxville to watch the VOLS play. This year we will get to go on the field and meet Smokey,the cheerleaders,and hopefully the coach! Mommy and Daddy at the game.




No comments:

Post a Comment