Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Trace

What an eventful day. I had just hit my 37 week mark. I was going in for the second OB appointment that week. I had high blood pressure and had to have test done every two days to make sure Trace was okay. On this particular day I noticed that Trace hadn't been moving as much as usual-but how could he with the limited amount of space he had in my tiny tummy! They checked my bp and it was extremely high. I immediately had to have an ultrasound to check on our little bundle. No movement at all. To an exam room we went. I was 2 centimeters dialted. This is what we've been waiting for. We're about to have a baby! I checked in about 11:30 and got pitocin and magnesium started in my IV. I don't remember much about the day except for the excruciating pain that woke me from my sleep. CONTRACTIONS!! So I got the epidural and waited. It didn't take long for me to start dialating. 5..8..10! I pushed thru two contractions and 45 minutes later was holding the most precious little soul. Trace was born at 9:59 PM September 3,2010. Last picture as just "the two of us".
Mommy and daddy meet Trace.
This is how I was a majority of the day.
Four generations of Gray boys.
Our sweet bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment