Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Trace had such a wonderful first Christmas. Since my parents are divorced we have seven places to go all in two days! I didn't take any pictures of his presents but I am going to put them all together and take one big picture. I will post that later. We celebrate Christmas at my Granny's the Sunday before Christmas since we have such a huge family. We went to my step-mom's family on Christmas eve. This is the first time many of them have met or even seen Trace. Needless to say,he was a hit! Christmas morning we woke up to a few Santa gifts under the tree. Tobby cooked breakfast for his parents and my aunt and uncle. Tobby's grandparent's were next. His uncle had been away since Trace was born so this was the first time for him to meet him too. Four generations of Gray's.


After we left Tobby's grandparent's we ventured out to Lakeland. My step-dad's sister and daughter live out there. It's so nice to have such a big family (sometimes). It was a wonderful first Christmas as a family of three but next year will be much better. I can't wait to see how big those brown eyes will get when he sees Santa's presents!

For New Year's this year we celebrated at the in-laws. Usually they have a huge get together in the shop down from their house. But I guess everyone else had other plans. The guys minus Trace played bags in the shop and the girls stayed inside where it was warm and played Just Dance on the Wii and watched movies. Trace and I feel asleep on the couch around 10:30. We woke up around 12:00 but just long enough to jump in the bed!

Trace in his "tux"!

No comments:

Post a Comment