Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7 Months

Another month older. You are changing by the day now sweet boy. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of it all. You're 1st birthday party planning is coming along great. This month--

You're in a size 4 diaper.

You're 6 month clothes are too small but 9 month clothes are a tad too big.

You weigh 18 pounds.

We can see you're first tooth coming in and you don't like it at all!

You want to "walk" all the time and scream when you don't get your way.

You are starting to roll over again and can get on your knees and "rock".

You have started to throw your head back on a regular basis. I hope this is just for fun. It scares ma-ma!!

Most days you're such a happy baby but just like everyone else you have your bad ones. I cannot believe that you have grown so much. Sometimes I wish I had a pause button so I could hold you like this forever. I love you (not so) baby Trace!!


No comments:

Post a Comment