Saturday, October 31, 2009

-Long Time No Blogging-

WOW! It sure has been awhile since I have been able to blog. First, we did not have the availability of the internet for awhile and second, moving into our new house has not given me the chance to be online too much. We are now settled and I should be back to our regularly scheduled blogging sooner than later! There sure is a lot that has been happening in the Gray household. I got a new job. I am working in Bartlett at a pediactric doctor's office Tuesday-Thursday every week. It's not much,but it's more than what I had. We BOUGHT a new house in Randolph. It is three bedrooms and two baths and much bigger than our rental house! We are so happy to finally be paying for something that is ours and that we can paint and hang pictures up on our own walls. We had our ONE YEAR anniversary as husband and wife on October 11th. There are just so many new things happening all at once! I will have pictures up of the house sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment