Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day My Love

"Future Mr. Right"
This was the first holiday that Tobby hasn't been able to celebrate with us since Trace's arrival. He has been in Texas for a week now due to work. We are hoping that changes very very soon. On the bright side,Trace and I have had quite the day! He slept from 7:30 PM to 4:00 AM and then woke up around 7:40 AM. This mommy feels wonderful and fully rested :) He took a three hour nap and while I should have been cleaning,I sat my little bottom on the couch and didn't move 'til I heard his whimpers. Tobby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day because he's never in town and the mood to celebrate has passed when he does get home. But I bought Trace a few gifts. Mainly just for his scrapbook and future stories! His Grammy (my mom) bought him the cute frog balloon at the Dollar Tree on our outing this past week. Saturday,Tobby's parents,GiGi and PawPaw,watched Trace for a few hours so I could get some stuff done and have some much needed mommy time. I put in my 31 party,which did awesome!,went to run a few errands and to Wal-Mart. I really couldn't figure out what to get Trace since he is JUST 5 months old. So I decided on a cute little puppy and a soft dinosaur book he could "read" now. He was more interested in chewing on it that "reading" it tho!


No comments:

Post a Comment