Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Halfway There..


You are SIX months Trace! Where in the world has the time gone?! It seems like just yesterday I was at the doctor for the last time. But it has been six of the most amazing months I will ever know. You've grown up so much since last month:
  • You are sitting up by yourself now! GO YOU!!
  • You can "sip" from a cup and drink from a sippy cup.
  • You have found your tongue. You always have it sticking out.
  • You are in a size four diaper.
  • You're in 6-9 month clothes all around.
  • You love being outside and I canNOT wait to get you in the pool.
  • You are sill trying to figure out how to roll over-but I don't think it'll be much longer.

We are HALF-WAY to celebrating yor first birthday party. Just thinking of it makes me want to cry. I am so happy God chose us to have you. You are my sweet lovie from Heaven and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment