Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 60th.

Trace and his PawPaw
Sunday we had a lunch/birthday party for Trace's great grandma's 60th! birthday. It's so nice to be able to celebrate these special times with our family. I'm so happy that Trace has such a huge family because he will always know he is loved so much. I never got to know my great grandparents but I hope Trace does. We are trying to let them see him every chance we get. It wa such a pretty day Sunday so I let him wear one of his many outfits that we recieved at our shower. (His cute sandals were only $1.50 at Once Upon A Child!!) He wasn't very happy being inside. I think he knew how beautiful it was outside because that's the only place he wanted to be. I wish I would've gotten more pictures,but hey! I was enjoying the sunshine too!! Happy Birthday MawMaw Lucy!! Trace,GreatGrandma and aunt MaeMae

No comments:

Post a Comment